• Original Concept: Barrie Tullett
• Design and Production: Barrie Tullett
• Format: 48pp
• Size: 200x143mm
• Publisher: The Caseroom Press
• Publication Date: Summer 2011
• Price: £15
• Limited Editions: First Edition 50/Second Edition 50
• Available from: Sold Out
The book is a typographic response to the music of Philip Glass. The original patterns were created on a Brother Electric Typewriter, then photocopied and overlaid to form patterns responding to a particular piece of music. These were then taken edit and selected to form a sequential narrative across the pages of the book. It is the first exploration into a larger project.
If you like the music of Philip Glass, phase patterns, typewriters and concrete poetry this is the book for you.
The full sequence of pages can be seen here.