• Original Concept: Barrie Tullett
• Design and Production: Barrie Tullett
• Format: 48pp
• Size: 200x143mm
• Publisher: The Caseroom Press
• Publication Date: Summer 2011
• Limited Editions: First Edition 50
• Limited Editions: Second Edition 50
The book is a typographic response to the music of Philip Glass. The original patterns were created on a Brother Electric Typewriter, then photocopied and overlaid to form patterns responding to a particular piece of music. These were then taken, edited and selected to form a sequential narrative across the pages of the book. It is the first exploration into a larger project.
If you like the music of Philip Glass, phase patterns, typewriters and concrete poetry – this is the book for you.